You know how obsessed with colors I am and today, even if I see gray clouds from my window it’s a happy and colorful day! Pantone released the Fashion Color Report for Spring 2015. The runways at the New York Fashion Week last month saw a move toward the cooler and softer side of the color spectrum and I love every single shade!
From left to right starting at the top:
- Aquamarine – Airy blue with a dreamy feel
- Scuba Blue – An invigorating turquoise
- Lucite Green – A soothing green shade light in weight and also in tone
- Classic Blue – A shade that inspires calm, confidence and harmony
- Toasted Almond – A sun-tanned neutral
- Strawberry Ice – A subtle and charming shade
- Tangerine – A juicy, energizing shade
- Custard – A delicious and delectable yellow
- Marsala – A sensual and bold tone that serves as the foundation of the Spring 2015 palette
- Glacier Gray – An unobtrusive gray that contrasts and enhances
- Dusk Blue – A nostalgic shade that gives a sense of calm
- Treetop – A healthy harmonious green which offers a reassuring presence
- Woodbine – A tropical green that can be used with anything and everything
- Sandstone – A stable and grounded shade that has a warming presence
- Titanium – A basic gray shade that has classic appeal
- Lavender Herb – A shade rich in nostalgia that adds a surprise to the Spring 2015 palette
My favorite one? Hard to choose but I would probably go with Strawberry Ice, I’m a huge fan of berry shades and I think they go with everything. Also, the neutral Toasted Almond and Sandstone are great!
What is your favorite color? Vote and download the entire Fashion Color Report HERE.