The New York Bridal Fashion Week is always a favorite event for me: fashion plays a very important part in my wedding design and it generates a lot of inspiration for future celebrations.
Fall 2017 will bring gorgeous and unique gowns with a common denominator: sexiness! Several of the gowns I’ve seen can be easily used for both ceremony and reception, brides won’t need to change after dinner 🙂
Some trends that I noticed and that I really like:
- Plunging necklines and sexy backs
- Embroidered tulle
- Off-the-shoulder cuts
- Oversized bows
- Separates (many with pants, love it!)
- Capes (some of them removable)
- Lace still reigns supreme (like Reem Acra’s signature creations)
- We’re still seeing some color (like blush, coffee and latte by Monique Lhuillier)
Below are my favorite designs, be ready for some fabulous inspiration!